The player has to register on the resource before playing and placing bets. The great business struggle in the sphere of betting has got advantages for customers. Bookmakers try to provide lots of qualitative services, including conditions for depositing with a variety of available methods. Traffic depends on these options.
The convenience for the Indian player lies in the possibility to make the deposit safely. Also, payments shouldn’t include commissions and should be made in local currency – rupees.
In this review, there are described several of the most popular methods for crediting funds to a bookmaker’s account in our country. Let’s consider them in more detail.
Among the many ways to work with cash in India, the following are the most common types of deposits that online bookmakers work with:
- IMPS – Indian Internet Banking;
- Google Pay;
- Electronic wallets Skrill and Neteller;
- PayPal system;
- Debit and credit cards VISA and MASTERCARD;
We will acquaint you with most of the deposit methods in India, show you how to use one or another method of withdrawing funds to the bookmaker’s account, tell you about the nuances of transactions, and designate betting sites that stand out for the variety of work with cash.
UPI provides non-cash digital payments in India. They are used by most of the online bookmakers that operate in our country.
One of UPI’s advantages is the speed of funds transfer. Payments are considered instant and can be made in two clicks.
Options for applications that work in collaboration with UPI are noteworthy, among them: BHIM, Google Pay, PhonePe, etc.
Regardless of the amount, there is no commission for the transfer.
Transactions are safe as the UPI wallet is connected directly to the client’s bank account.
To make the transaction transparent to the banking system, it is verified by KYC. The bookmaker may require copies of documents, confirming the player’s identity during the first transfer.
How do I Deposit with UPI?
- After the registration the player has to find the “Deposits” section and select the payment method – UPI.
- Next, the payment must be made to the VPA or virtual billing address of the betting site.
- The payment check or order will be sent to you by e-mail. Take a screenshot of the receipt to confirm your payment.
- The amount will appear on your account in 1-2 minutes.
Indian Internet banking allows users of online betting sites to withdraw money from bank accounts to the bookmaker’s account directly, without the third parties’ participation. Transfers are carried out around the clock, and it’s one of the system’s advantages.
With the help of Netbanking, the account is replenished within seconds without confirmation of the payment from the bank. There is also no transfer fee.
Internet banking has one significant drawback: if the server breaks, the player will have to wait for the payment system to be repaired, and the funds that have not been credited to the account may “hang” indefinitely.
How do I Deposit with Netbanking?
- After registration, log into your account on the online bookmaker website.
- In the “Deposits” section, select the deposit method – NETBANKING.
- Transfer of funds is carried out through the account number of the bookmaker and the special IFSC code which is sent to the mobile phone or the e-mail address.
- After the transaction is completed, the transfer amount will appear on your account.
As Indian Internet Banking is the most efficient deposit method, all online bookmakers from 1xBet, Bet365 to 10CRIC, and 22Bet accept it in India.
PayTM has become one of the first applications for digital transactions. It’s popular in India, as Internet-banking. Using it, you may make a payment in a greengrocery.
It’s not surprising that PayTM is widely used on online betting sites.
The main advantages of Paytm are:
- Using it as the main payment method and as a UPI application;
- To replenish the wallet, players can use their credit card;
- All payments are secure and confidential.
The KYC system applies to transfers which is necessary to ensure the security of each transaction. The bookmaker requires copies of documents that would confirm the identity of the player registered on the betting site.
If incorrect data is provided, the system automatically blocks the account until all the circumstances of the case are clarified.
How do I Deposit with PayTM?
- In your account, find the “Deposits” option and choose the method – PayTM.
- In the blank window, enter the amount of the deposit in rupees. After the players confirm actions by clicking the “Confirm Payment” button, they are automatically redirected to their Paytm wallet account.
- Payment is made without commission within a few minutes.
All international online betting sites include Paytm transfers in the list, as they are an alternative to Indian Internet banking. Among the first companies that began to offer such types of transfers were the following: 1xBet, Betwinner, and Betway.
Google Pay is another UPI app that is widely spread in India. It also allows to make a deposit and follow the process of the transaction.
The most significant advantages are
- Speed of funds transfer from the client’s bank account using UPI ID;
- Lack of commission for money transfer;
- Complete security of every payment.
Anyway, transactions with the help of Google Pay also depend on servers. So, if the server goes down, the transfer will be delayed.
How do I Deposit Money with Google Pay?
- Select one of the methods – UPI or Google Pay as the method of transferring funds within your account;
- Enter the amount in the popping up window, after starting the transfer process, it will be withdrawn to the VPA virtual wallet using the Google Pay application;
- Next, you need to upload a screenshot which will become a confirmation of payment.
- Funds are credited to the player’s account within 1-2 minutes.
Phonepe is one more e-wallet that turns out to be a UPI application. It’s widely spread in India. It is used everywhere for making deposits, both separately and together with UPI – this is one of the advantages of this method!
The pluses of electronic payments with PhonePe include:
- Lack of commissions for the transfer;
- The speed of crediting the deposit is 1-2 minutes.
PhonePe differs from other electronic systems in the fact that it does not ask for a PIN to open the application. The method is considered to be less secure, compared to those verified by KYC. In addition, technical problems on the Web may cause transactions delays.
How do I Deposit with PhonePe?
- In the personal account of your bookmaker, find the “Deposits” option;
- Choose UPI or PhonePe;
- Indicate the required amount of credit;
- Payment may be made via UPI ID, or via PhonePe wallet balance.
Skrill is an international digital system for the transfer of funds. Every self-respecting online bookmaker offers it. System Skrill is the most popular and preferable for experienced bettors. It works in the regime of simple transfers. They are called immediate while remittance of funds happens in one second after clicking on the button “Make a deposit”.
Skrill uses the local currency, rupees, for Indian players. That’s why this payment method is widely spread on the territory of our country.
The player stays anonymous, personal information shouldn’t be given to the bookmaker. Skrill has got one significant disadvantage: it charges a commission of 2,5% from the deposit’s amount. You may agree that it’s not a small sum because lots of bettors play at high stakes and deposit lots of money on their accounts.
How do I Deposit with Skrill?
- In the account choose the option “Deposits” and Skrill as a payment method.
- Enter the necessary amount that will be transferred from your wallet with the commission.
- The transaction is made instantaneously.
All the sports and casino betting sites use this system as one of the trusted payment methods. For example, they are Bet365, 1xBet, LeoVegas, Casumo, Mr Luck, etc.
Neteller is an e-wallet that is very similar to Skrill in its functionality. It is used by all international bookmakers, operating in India. The Neteller system is a good alternative to a bank card or bank account, it protects your investment by 100% and provides instant crediting of funds to the player’s account.
Transfers from Neteller also offer a commission ranging from 2.5 to 3.5% per transaction, depending on the amount.
The main difference between the wallet and Skrill is that Neteller offers a free prepaid card. With it, you can withdraw cash at any ATM in the country, but remember that every transfer involves a commission.
The advantages of the Neteller electronic wallet include:
- Accepts Indian rupees;
- Is used as a separate e-wallet, as well as a UPI application.
How do I Deposit with Neteller?
A player who chooses this method must have a Neteller wallet created.
- Logging into your account on the bookmaker’s website, you need to select this method and enter the amount to be deposited;
- After confirming the payment, the player will be automatically redirected to Neteller, where he needs to confirm the payment;
- Money is credited to the player’s account instantly.
Since Neteller is used by all international bookmakers, all betting sites, operating in India, use this method.
Paypal provides instant transfers, popular around the world. It’s the most reliable e-service. Indians who work with foreign clients regularly use this service, though there’s a big commission.
PayPal is the fastest and most secure way to deposit on online betting sites. It operates under the strict control of KYC, so players do not have to worry about transfers, their investments are reliably protected.
If you have got PayPal e-wallet, it may be deposited from the credit card for free.
The main disadvantages include commissions that vary within 2-3%, depending on the number of transactions per week, month, or year, as well as the amount of the transfer.
How to Deposit with PayPal?
If you have an account in PayPal, you need to follow these sequential steps:
- Within the account, the player must select PayPal as the payment method;
- Then it’s necessary to enter the amount in the window that appears and click the “Deposit funds” button;
- After that, the player is automatically redirected to his personal PayPal account, where he confirms the payment.
- The amount is credited to the account instantly!
Which Betting Sites Accept PayPal?
Despite the popularity of PayPal around the world, it is not as widely used in India as, for example, UPI and Paytm, for several reasons. The first of them is the transfer fee, the second is the presence of other alternative ways of working with cash that Indian players are more credible.
Bookmakers began to use cryptocurrency as replenishment of a deposit and withdrawal of funds relatively recently. On Indian platforms for selling bets, Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ethereum, Tron, etc. are most often used.
The cryptocurrency transaction is completely anonymous, there is no commission for it, and there are no restrictions on the amount of the transfer. Transfers with cryptocurrency are becoming more and more popular, since this type of electronic money is growing in price, it is convenient to store it inside your wallet in complete confidentiality.
The indisputable advantages of cryptocurrency payments are:
- Simple management of payments through a mobile device;
- Anonymity of transfers;
- Security of every payment.
How to Deposit with Cryptocurrency?
In your account, you need to select the “Cryptocurrency” option as the main deposit method and choose one of the types, offered by the bookmaker: bitcoins, light coins, etc.
After clicking on one of them, a link will appear at the bottom of the account. It must be copied and entered into your crypto wallet.
After that, the amount will be withdrawn from your wallet and sent to the bookmaker’s account as a deposit for betting on sports and casinos.
Recently, the market for online betting services has become heterogeneous. Some offices operate unofficially and do not take full responsibility for clients’ investments. Therefore, it will be advisable for Indian gamblers to first find out if the online bookmaker is officially authorized and operates within the established rules and regulations, developed by the Gambling Commission.
It has the right to regulate activities in the gambling sector and revoke licenses in case of fraud by the bookmaker. Before you start betting online, carefully study all the methods of transactions, offered by the betting companies, read the information section and terms of working with news, learn more about the methods and conditions of depositing a game account, as well as withdrawing winnings.
We hope that this article, where we tried to comment on the most popular types of deposits in India, was useful for you!